What Information We Collect
The categories of personal information we collect depend on whether you are a subscriber, user, applicant, or visitor, and the requirements of applicable law.
We collect information from you when you create an account, subscribe to our newsletter, leave comments and reviews, register for contests and sweepstakes, respond to a survey or fill out a form. When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, shipping address, phone number etc. You may also visit our site anonymously.
How Do We Use Your Information
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. Your information can help us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve TokGadget offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion event, survey, or other site features.
- To send periodic emails to update events and product information to you.
- The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional site updates, related product or service information, etc.
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
If at any time you would not like to receive future emails from us, you can unsubscribe.
How Do We Protect Your Information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
About Cookies Use
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do We Disclose Any Information to Outside Parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties such as service providers, business partners, and affiliates. They will also serve for you, and those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Your Privacy Rights
In accordance with applicable law, you may have the right to:
- Access to/Portability of Personal Data.about you consistent with legal requirements. In addition, you may have the right in some cases to receive or have your electronic Personal Data transferred to another party.
- Request Correction.of your personal information where it is inaccurate or incomplete. In some cases, we may provide self-service tools that enable you to update your personal information or we may refer you to the controller of your personal information who is able to make the correction.
- Request Deletion.of your personal information, subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law.
- Request restriction of or object processing of your personal information, including the right to opt-in or opt-out of the sale of your Personal Data to third parties, if applicable, where such requests are permitted by law.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
Last modified: Sep 10, 2020