Shenzhen GMK Technology has recently upgraded the display accompanying their NucBox portable computer to a 14-inch 4K touchscreen monitor.
The inclusion of a ten-point multi-touch screen is a significant upgrade for those that commonly utilize a smartphone for their computing tasks. Everyone who supported the original 13.3-inch display on Indiegogo will be provided with the 14-inch monitor at no additional cost. For new supporters, the price of this monitor is set at $269.00.
This display is equipped with IPS technology. IPS (In-Plane Switching) benefits include outstanding color accuracy and consistency, the maximum available viewing angle, and the virtual elimination of color/contrast shift.
The GMK 14-inch monitor features Ultra High Definition (UHD) with a display resolution of 3,840 by 2,160.
This monitor is 320.7mm wide, 207.5 high, and 12.6mm thick, and features a very thin bezel. A wide variety of phones, laptops, desktops, tablets, and gaming devices can be used with this monitor, provided they can be connected via USB C, HDMI, or micro USB.
- Manufacturer: GMK
- Name: 14-inch 4K UHD IPS Display
- Maximum resolution: 3840 by 2160 pixels
- Dimensions: 320.7×207.5×12.6mm
- Weight: 780 grams (27.5 ounces)
- Viewing adjustments: Folding Bracket with 90 degrees adjusting angle
- Viewing angle: 178 degrees
- Thickness of monitor: 5mm
- Touchscreen: 10-point multi-touch
- Streaming compatibility: sRGB
- Display brightness: 350 nits
- Connectivity: HDMI, micro USB, headphone jack, and two USB C jacks
- HDR dynamic and free sync support: Yes
- Display Type: IPS
- Speakers: Dual speakers
Those interested in either this 14-inch monitor or GMK’s new NucBox portable computer should check out this site at Indiegogo